Laughter is the best medicine they say, right? So sometimes I just have to step back and laugh at myself. And trust me. I’m a weird one; there’s a lot to laugh at here.
- Towel tags cannot show. Seriously. When I hang a bath towel up to dry, I don’t want to see the tag. If it shows, I take the towel down and hang it a different way so the tag won’t show. Why don’t I just cut the tag off?!
- Different colored scrubs can’t be mixed in the closet. For work, I can wear either wine colored scrubs or white scrubs. When I hang them in my closet, all the red ones have to be together and all the white ones have to hang together. It drives me crazy to have a white set of scrubs between 2 pairs of red scrubs or vice versa! Don’t ask me why…
- I can’t stand for my parking permit to be crooked. It’s just a cardboard thing that hangs from my rearview mirror and gives me access to employee parking in the garage at the hospital and it NEVER stays straight. I’m adjusting in like every 2 seconds while I’m driving, but I can’t help it. My sister wants to know why I just don’t take it down. That would make sense, right? But no…
- Sheets cannot show from under the bedspread once the bed is made. You know how sometimes the bedspread gets crooked and the sheet will stick out just a bit? Drives me crazy! Yes, I’ve actually remade the bed to fix that problem. The one day that I didn’t, the little piece of sheet sticking out mocked me every time I went into the bedroom!
- When there’s one egg left in the carton, where do you put it? No matter where I set that lone egg, it’s not symmetrical in the carton. The bigger question is: why does this drive me so crazy?!
- When the express lane is for 10 items or less and someone ahead of me has 11 items…First, why do I count? Second, why does 1 item over bother me so much? I mean, it’s not like I’m going to say or do anything.
Okay. You’re turn! What random things drive you crazy? And don’t tell me I’m the only one out there bothered by strange and random things!
P.S. If you ever come to visit, my only request is that you hang up your towel without the tag showing!
Talk to me:
Seriously, what random things drive you absolutely mad?